Fabric : Premium Khadi
Thread count : 100s
- 100% Cotton
- 6.5 meters X 44 inches
- Printed with traditional hand printing technique.
- We use only global standard eco friendly colors group for dyeing.
- Colors may fade after some wash due to the eco friendly dyeing and printing process employed.
- This is 100% handwoven Saree by using natural dyed colors, so a variation of 10% to 20% in color is inevitable since it is not machine made. That’s the speciality of “Khadi”.
- Ecotattva’s Yellow Green Color Saree is made of handspun and handwoven premium muslin Khadi.
- The Yellow Green Color Saree really signifies our pride in make in India.
- Yarn used in the Malmal Khadi Saree is a result of tireless efforts by our committed weavers bring gaiety to your wardrobe.