Plain Non-Toxic Reusable Khadi Face Mask (pack of 10)
- Khadi refers to the fabric which breaths, best suited for a face mask which is 100% cotton.
- The fabric is light and airy and provides dual advantages – cooling in summers and warm in winters. Eco-Fabric is a zero carbon footprint.
- Fit not only snugly but also comfortably against the side of the face and secured with ties or ear loops.
- Includes multiple layers of fabric and also allow for breathing without restriction.
- It is able to be laundered and machine dried without damage or change to the shape.
- It is very soft on your skin. Which doesn’t leave mark on your face even if you wear it for a longer period of time.
- Its Antibacterial quality makes it safer while you breathe.
- 10 Nos.:- Mix of 10 colors (Pair of each color)
For any special color request kindly contact us.
- 100% Cotton
- Printed with traditional hand printing technique.
- We use only global standard eco friendly colors group for dyeing.
- Colors may fade after some wash due to the eco friendly dyeing and printing process employed.
- This is 100% handwoven mask by using natural dyed colors, so a variation of 10% to 20% in color is inevitable since it is not machine made. That’s the speciality of khadi.
- Wash in cold water. Try to avoid use of brush.
Washing Instructions :
- Hand wash is recommended, machine wash is strictly to be avoided.
- Mild liquid detergent like Ezee etc to be used. Hard detergents like Surf excel & Tide etc. not to be used
- Wash separately
- Soak in salt water for some time before the wash
- Dry wash is recommended